Brush Up Your English
Courses are available from Entry Level, Level 1 to Level 2.
What will I achieve?
We can help you to:
- Feel more confident about your English
- Improve your skills in reading, punctuation, spelling and grammar
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Achieve a personal goal
- Conquer that fear about form filling
- Improve your job prospects
What will be provided?
You will have the opportunity to take at least one exam to gain a qualification at the correct level for you.
- Experienced, qualified staff
- Learning tailored to your specific needs and pace of learning
- Lots of individual support and attention
- Courses available daytime and evening
- Groups that are friendly and relaxed
- Extra support for specific learning difficulties
What happens if I realise after attending the first class that the course is not what I expected?
If you think you have made a mistake with your chosen course please talk to the tutor as you may need a higher/lower level.
You can progress to a pre-GCSE course in the same year and English GCSE in the following year with the qualifications gained in this course.
Are there any additional costs?
You may wish to buy a folder to keep your work in along with paper, a pen, a pencil and ruler, but there are no other extra costs.