Brush Up Your Maths
Courses are available from Entry Level and Level 1.
Are there any additional costs?
You may wish to buy a folder to keep your work in along with paper, a pen, a pencil and ruler, but there are no other extra costs.
What will I achieve?
We can help you to:
- Feel more confident about Maths
- Improve your skills
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Achieve a personal goal
- Conquer that fear about form filling or fractions
- Improve your job prospects
What will you provide?
You can join classes at several times throughout the year and will have the opportunity to take at least one exam to gain a qualification at the correct level for you.
- Experienced, qualified staff
- Learning tailored to your specific needs and pace of learning
- Lots of individual support and attention
- Groups that are friendly and relaxed
You may be able to progress to a pre-GCSE Maths course in the same year and Maths GCSE the following year with the qualifications gained in this course.