Brush Up Your Maths
Courses are available from Entry 1 to Level 2.
What will I achieve?
We can help you to:
- Feel more confident about Maths
- Improve your skills
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Achieve a personal goal
- Conquer that fear about form filling or fractions
- Improve your job prospects
What will you provide?
- Experienced, qualified staff
- Learning tailored to your specific needs and pace of learning
- Lots of individual support and attention
- Groups that are friendly and relaxed
You can join classes at several times throughout the year and will have the opportunity to take at least one exam to gain a qualification at the correct level for you.
You may be able to progress to a pre-GCSE Maths course in the same year and Maths GCSE the following year with the qualifications gained in this course.
Are there any additional costs?
You may wish to buy a folder to keep your work in along with paper, a pen, a pencil and ruler, but there are no other extra costs.
What happens if I realise after attending the first class that the course is not what I expected?
If you think you have made a mistake with your chosen course please talk to the tutor – you may need a higher/lower level. If the College cannot find a suitable alternative course a refund can be arranged if it is requested within one week of attendance.