Brush Up Your Maths
Functional Skills in maths are available from Entry 1 to Level 2
We can help you to:
- Feel more confident about Maths
- Improve your skills
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Achieve a personal goal
- Conquer that fear about form filling or fractions
- Improve your job prospects
What do we provide?
- Experienced, qualified staff
- Learning tailored to your specific needs and pace of learning
- Lots of individual support and attention
- Groups that are friendly and relaxed
You can join classes at several times throughout the year and will have the opportunity to take at least one exam to gain a qualification at the correct level for you.
Achieving Level 2 in this subject is equivalent to a C/4 grade at GCSE maths. This is acceptable for entry to most university courses and for employment purposes.
Are there any additional costs?
You may wish to buy a folder to keep your work in along with paper, pen, pencil and ruler but there are no other extra costs.
Where to go when you get here
When you arrive for your first class please come to the Student Centre which is next to the Sports Centre reception. A member of staff will show you to your class.
Please park using the entrance on Whites Road. The postcode for this entrance is SO19 7NS. We hope that there will be sufficient parking and would ask that you park considerately.
Refreshments are available from the College Centre.