English for Speakers Of Other Languages (ESOL)
The course is aimed at from Entry 3 to Level 1. This course is for students whose first language is not English and wish to study, work or live in the UK. You will learn to improve your English by speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will be taught spelling and grammar.
Our classes have students from different countries and are mixed. These classes will help you learn about English culture and society.
Please note that these classes are not suitable for those who do not speak English, and you may be asked to provide residency documentation for funding purposes only.
This course will help you to
- Feel more confident about your English.
- Improve your skills in reading, punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification.
- Improve your job prospects.
- Fill out forms more confidently.
- Confidently communicate with others in different situations.
What can we provide?
- Experienced, qualified staff.
- Learning tailored to your specific needs and pace of learning using a variety of teaching methods.
- Lots of individual support and attention.
- Daytime courses.
- Groups that are friendly and relaxed
- A wide range of discussion topics
Are there any additional costs?
You may wish to buy a folder to keep your work in along with paper, pen, pencil and ruler but there are no other extra costs.