Coronavirus Testing for Adult Education Students
We are emailing all our adult students this morning (2nd March) to request they pick up lateral flow test from Adult Ed reception before they return to face to face teaching from week beginning March 8th. These tests, as you know, give results in 30 mins and therefore adults will be requested to test on the day of their course and only attend college if they have a negative result.
- They can administer the tests at home and do not need to participate in the salvia testing process.
- The packs we issue contain enough tests for 7 weeks.
- Access to HE Diploma students will be required to test twice per week.
- Staff and students will be required to wear masks in lessons for the time being.
- Please communicate this to your students via Google Classroom
The Adult Education office will be staffed daily to facilitate this process and Adult Education will be open on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 9th March 2021 as per usual i your require additional assistance.