Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2
You can launch or develop your career in customer service with this nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualification.
The role of a customer service practitioner apprentice is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. This opportunity is suitable for you if you who have been offered employment or are already working in a wide range of workplaces such as call centres, receptions and showrooms. It is all about providing products and services for businesses and other organisations through face-to-face, telephone and digital communications.
This learning opportunity is geared towards helping you acquire and develop the appropriate skills, knowledge and behaviours for your job role.
You will study the following areas:
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best ways to manage their expectations.
- Knowing about internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation.
- Understanding your role and responsibilities within your organisation, and the impact of your actions on others.
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer
- Maintaining informative communication during service recovery.
- Keeping your customer service knowledge and skills up-to-date.
How will I be assessed?
You will have a dedicated assessor/ coach to assist you through the completion of the work-based learning, inclusive of the skills and behaviours. Along with your employer, your assessor or trainer will help you work towards the end goal of achieving your End Point Assessment (EPA)
End Point Assessment will commence once your assessor and employer deem you confident in all areas of the apprenticeship programme.
Your End Point Assessment will consist of the following:
- An apprenticeship showcase
- Practical observation
- Professional Discussion
Before the EPA takes place, you must also have achieved a level 1 in Maths and English if you do not hold equivalent qualification already.
Information & support
- You will follow a structured programme of training and development, which includes off-the-job training that may include work-shadowing, offsite visits, and conduct independent research.
- Both theory and practice will be covered in detail to give you the knowledge and skills you can take forward to your End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Internet access both at home and in the workplace will be required in order to access our e-portfolio system.
What can I do with this Apprenticeship?
We expect this qualification to help consolidate you in your job as a knowledgeable team player who represents a key personnel asset.
Following your successful completion of this apprenticeship you may wish to aim for a promotion, new job and or higher level of qualification.