PDF Print Email



If you are planning to study at Itchen Sixth Form College then it is your responsibility to ensure you meet all the UK Border Agency requirements and have a valid visa. We suggest you apply early so that we can process your application and provide the necessary paperwork. You must also allow time for your visa to be processed and we would suggest that you make your visa application up to three months before your course is due to start to avoid the disappointment of arriving late.

We are a registered Highly Trusted Sponsor approved by the UK Border Agency as an education provider. We can provide a CAS letter which will enable you to make your visa application. You will need to prove that you are able to pay your fees and provide evidence of this when your make your visa application. You will also need to produce original copies of documentation you have provided us to prove your academic abilities. Full details of the visa requirements and application process can be found at www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

We advise that you keep all your paperwork together and have it with you when you enter the UK in case you are asked for it by the Immigration Officer.  Even if you do not require a visa to enter the UK you may be required to show that you can cover the cost of your tuition fees, living expenses and any other expenses that you may have to pay.

Details of the documents you should carry in your hand luggage can be found at www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk


Additional Visa Links


UKBA home - www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk


Apply online - http://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/iapply.portal


Student guide to studying in the UK - www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk/




Wednesday, 25 May 2011 09:45