We provide our International students with safe and comfortable accommodation with one of our local homestay hosts.

Homestay accommodation provides you with an invaluable opportunity to:

  • Live with a local UK family
  • Practice your English conversational skills
  • Experience British culture and daily family life.

All of our homestay accommodation is in the local area, with 90% of it within a 30 minute walk from college - the other 10% is just an easy bus ride on one of the college buses or local buses away.

All of our homestay accommodation includes:

  • Your own bedroom
  • Wi-Fi access
  • A shared bathroom
  • Daily breakfast & evening meals
  • 3 meals provided at the weekends  

Watch our video about homestay accommodation:

Caroline Flood - International Accommodation and Welfare Officer

Caroline Flood

'My role is to help look after you regarding your accommodation choice. I carefully match your requests to one of our homestay hosts and help prepare for your arrival. I am the dedicated staff member providing advice and guidance daily throughout the academic year to you and your homestay host. I am often thought of as your ‘college mum’ for the duration of your stay.'