High School Programme
Watch the above video to see what life is like at Itchen College's High School Programme. The version below includes Portuguese (Português) subtitles.
Our successful High School Programme gives you an academic experience in a British college whilst providing many opportunities to improve your English and make lasting friendships.
You can choose:
- 1 term
- 1 semester
- Mini High School
- 6 months with a flexible start date
- 1 year for EU passport holders
Interested? Contact us with the 'How to Apply' button and we can answer all of your questions and put you in touch with agents in your country who can speak your language.
This course is an enriching educational experience which is accredited by your Embassy to allow you to continue your studies in your home country.
Work experience placements are available for all EU passport holders on one year examined courses.
You will be completely immersed in living and studying in the UK and when you return home to continue your studies, you will have improved your English, become more independent and have made long-lasting friendships.
English as a Foreign Language (EFL) from pre-intermediate level to advanced with up to 4 academic subjects from a choice of over 50 subjects. EFL can include IELTS and Trinity (Skills for Life).
What are the strengths of this programme?
- You get an authentic UK high-school experience
- You study alongside local British students
- Your academic achievement is recognised by your Embassy
- You will have the chance to make long-lasting friendships
- Receive British Council accredited English language classes
- Be part of a programme of cultural and social events throughout the academic year
- Staff in the International Office dedicated to your support
You are able to continue your studies at school in your home country. You can also choose to extend your course and progress to world-class universities.
See us in action
You can download these and more photos by clicking here and then clicking download at the top. You will then need to extract the file once it is downloaded.