Pre-A Level IELTS Preparation Programme
For students who need to improve their English and their IELTS score from 4.0 to 5.0 in order to progress to an A Level programme.
6 months of IELTS preparation classes plus the chance to try up to 3 subjects at A Level or Level 2.
The aim of this intensive course is to concentrate on raising your score in IELTS for UKVI from 4.0 to 5.0 or above, in order to meet an offer for A Level study.
The 6 month Pre-A Level IELTS Preparation Programme develops your language skills and exam techniques specific to the IELTS for UKVI exam in the 4 components of the English language: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Your timetable will be made up of IELTS preparation classes, plus the option of up to 3 academic subjects at Level 2 or Level 3. This will help to enhance your overall grasp of the English language by applying it academically. This, as well as studying alongside home students, means you have the opportunity to gain more language development.
100% achieved IELTS 5.5 and above.
57% achieved IELTS 6.5 and above.
73% achieved IELTS 6.0 and above.
- Improve your IELTS score from 4.0-5.0 or 5.5 in order to meet your A Level programme offer.
- Sit in on the subjects that interest you so that you can make an informed choice about your future A Level programme.
- Learn essential study skills and exam technique.
- Receive key university and career advice.
- Progress to A Level study.