Level 2 & 3
This course is for those who are interested in football and would like to gain a coaching qualification.
This course is for you if...
- you have a basic understanding and genuine interest in football.
- you maintain a basic level of personal fitness.
- you have the ability to work as part of a team.
- you are interested in pursuing a career in coaching or instructing children and adults in sport, in particular football.
What will I study on this course?
This is a tailored course which could include a selection of the following options:
- Emergency first aid
- Child safeguarding
- Level 1 in coaching football
- Level 2 in coaching, teaching and instruction
- Level 3 in coaching, teaching and instruction
- Options for units in treatment of sports injury or sports psychology
Extended opportunities and enrichment
We have our Academy of Sport which offers specialist coaching and teams in eight different sports. We also offer coaching awards which, combined with academic grades, can secure your place at university or employment in a sport related career.
Where can this course lead to?
There are multiple career opportunities, as the qualification is a recognised route into employment in the football industry. Progression routes can also lead to higher education in sport or football studies based courses.