How to Apply
Thank you for choosing to apply at Itchen College! Follow these steps to submit your application:
The application process
- Contact the college directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or go through our selected agents and representatives in your country.
- Fill out an application form and email it to us. You can download the application form on this page. When sending it to us, please also attach a copy of your passport and your most recent school reports.
- We may interview you either via Skype, telephone or in person, and will give you a free English test and subject tests, where appropriate.
- If you meet our entry criteria, we will offer your a place to study with us, as well as all the guidance you need about studying in the UK.
Course choice options
On your application form you will need to tick one of these optionsEU Study Abroad Programmes
- Eu Study Abroad Programme
- High School Programme
- A Level Programme
- Pre- A Level IELTS Preparation Programme (for A Level of University)
Contact us directly for Group Study Tours.
We offer several course choices, so make sure you apply for the one that is best for you.If you need more information about the subjects we offer, please go to our 'Courses' section.
What we need you to send
- A completed the Itchen College International application form
- Academic reports from your current place of study
- English language qualification (if you have one)
- Your qualifications and any certificates/achievements eg. music awards
Overseas representatives/Education agents
The college works with selected Overseas Representatives. They help you with your application and preparation for travelling overseas. A member of college staff visits their offices several times a year, and can meet you and your family there on scheduled visits.
Course start date and academic year
The academic year in the UK runs from September to July.
September start: Eu Study Abroad programme; High School Programme; A level programme; Pre-A level IELTS Preparation Programme.
January start: Eu Study Abroad programme; High School Programme; Pre-A level IELTS Preparation Programme.
English as a Foreign Language has a range of other start dates depending on your English level at application.
We welcome applications throughout the year. Please be aware that, due to high demand, some courses get full quickly.
Our final application deadline for September 2019 start on the 1st August 2019 for all courses.
Our final application deadline for January 2020 start is 1st December 2019.