- Applications for September 2020 are now closed.
- Why not apply for January 2021 or September 2021?
Click below to see photos of our class of 2020-2021!
What can Itchen offer you?
We are pleased you are thinking about studying with us!
Itchen Sixth Form College is a 110 year old state-inspected and state-funded college. We specialise in preparing 16-19 year olds for university study. Located in Southampton on the south coast of England, we have over 20 years’ experience helping international students realise their personal goals.
Immerse yourself in life and study in the UK by studying with our British students aged 16-19 and living with a local, police-checked family close to Itchen.
We have perfect programmes & a wide range of subjects to choose from.
Reasons To Choose Itchen
- We have over 20 years experience of ensuring international students meet their personal and academic goals.
- Many of our students come to study here because friends and family have recommended Itchen.
- Our teachers, some of whom are examiners in their subjects, are dedicated to ensuring the success of our international students by supporting and guiding them.
- Every year our international students progress to the university of their choice.
- We look after your welfare and support you academically and practically from the moment you apply as you build the study and life skills essential for university and career success.
- With over 50 different courses, including A Levels, BTECs, CTECs preparation and other English language courses, we will have the course to suit you.
- The historic maritime city of Southampton is a lively and safe place to study. Located on the south coast of England, we are just over an hour away from London.
- Our students get to know each other and the UK with a full programme of cultural trips and social activities.
- There are many opportunities for students to get involved with wider college life and participate in music and drama, or receive international-level coaching in our Academy of Sport.
- Our international students are full integrated into the college. They study with our British students and live with local families in the wider community.
See what we offer
My experience at Itchen was incredible, it was heartbreaking coming back home and leaving that wonderful place. Sadly I can't come this year in September because it will be my last year of high school and I have to stay in my home country, but if I could I'd definitely come back there. I loved the way teachers interact with students that is completely different form the Italian one, I loved how everyone wanted to make me feel happy and safe since day one and probably the best part of this experience meeting so many exchange students like me, they all were so nice to me and without them this experience wouldn't have been the same.
Amazing experience. I met a lot of people from all around the world. I made also a lot of friends, which I will probably meet again in the future. I had a lot of fun and thanks to this experience I grew up and became more mature.
023 8043 5636 ext. 3 email@example.com