Eugenia was offered a place at The Royal Academy of Arts in London and The Accademia Ligustica di Belle Art in Genoa with a work placement with M Missoni.
Our EU exchange programme gives you an academic experience in a British college and is suitable for EU students who wish to immerse themselves in English life and A Level study.
EU programmes (Up to 1 year)
- 5 subjects including English (EFL or GCSE)
Choose to study with us for starting from either September or January for:
- 1 term
- 1 semester
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
Some of the short-term programme may be extended depending on suitability and availability.
You can select courses that you enjoy and courses relevant to your future career depending on availability.
A level programme (2 years)
For academic students with good English who wish to progress to leading universities worldwide.
Choose 3 subjects that you enjoy and are good at as well as English (EFL or GCSE English) and Maths GCSE if appropriate. Study in class with our British students and receive at least 4 hours 20 minutes of English classes a week to help you reach the languages level required for university entry.
Reasons for choosing the EU Programme.
- Wide choice of subjects.
- Choice of 2 start dates.
- Gain work experience for one year programme.
- Return to your education system with Itchen’s school report and curriculum information.
- Be part of a local family.
- Make friends with your British classmates and students from all over the world.
- Improve your English and even gain an IELTS or GCSE English qualification.
- Explore the UK and enjoy our packed social programme.
- Grow in confidence, become more independent and ready for university.
- Different programme length.
- Gain AS or equivalent qualification for 1 year programme.
A level Business, French and Sociology
GCSE Maths and English
'Itchen College has been a beautiful experience full of feelings. It also has been my home for two years and a place where I found friends, family and a life that will always be part of who I am now.'