Introduction to Cabin Crew
Vocational Level 2
This course is offered to students in this faculty and may form an integral part of your study programme. This course may also be available for students who are studying subjects outside of the learning area, although Geography & Tourism students will have priority if the course is oversubscribed.
This course is for you if:
- you want to find employment as airline cabin crew.
It would also be suitable for anyone wishing to work for an airline in any other capacity or at an airport.
What topics will I study?
All students will study the following units:
- Working as cabin crew
- Airline health, safety and security
- Aircraft emergency situations
- Dealing with passengers on board an aircraft
- Cabin service – selling techniques
- Making passenger announcements on board an aircraft
Please be aware there are extra costs incurred (British Airways training day approximately £50, Andark Sea Survival Training £45) at the start of the course.