Football Coaching Diploma
Vocational Level 2 & 3
This course is for those who are interested in football and would like to gain a coaching qualification.
This course is for you if...
- you have a basic understanding and genuine interest in football.
- you maintain a basic level of personal fitness.
- you have the ability to work as part of a team.
- you are interested in pursuing a career in coaching or instructing children and adults in sport, in particular football.
What will I study on this course?
This is a tailored course which could include a selection of the following options:
- Emergency first aid
- Child safeguarding
- Level 1 in coaching football
- Level 2 in coaching, teaching and instruction
- Level 3 in coaching, teaching and instruction
- Options for units in treatment of sports injury or sports psychology
Where can this course lead to?
There are multiple career opportunities, as the qualification is a recognised route into employment in the football industry. Progression routes can also lead to higher education in sport or football studies based courses.