Vocational Level 2
This is a good qualification for students looking to study alongside English GCSE and Maths GCSE.
This course is for you:
- you are a keen sportsperson.
- you have a good range of sports interests and knowledge.
- you are interested in all aspects of the sports and leisure industry.
Where can this course lead to?
This Level 2 course can be taken alongside English, Maths or Science GCSE for those students who wish to improve their grade.
What will I study on this course?
The Level 2 qualification comprises of six compulsory units which together offer a specialist qualification within the sports sector:
- Anatomy and physiology for sport
- Fitness testing and training
- Practical sport
- Psychology for sports performance
- Nutrition for sports performance
- Injury in sport
What can I do after this course?
Success in the Level 2 at Merit or Distinction can lead to further vocational or A Level qualifications in sport, or a career in the sports industry.