Work Experience and Careers Support
Student Services is the best place to go when you have any questions about careers or work experience.
Our advisers can:
- Assist students who are looking for part time work
- Provide job vacancy e-bulletins which students can sign up for, as well as looking for on the job vacancy board
- Offer job search skills training, including how to prepare a CV, complete an application form and practise interview skills
- Set up voluntary work, work shadowing, internships and work experience
- Provide information about apprenticeships, as well as opportunities to gain a work based qualification