Community Information

Hiring our Facilities

To hire any of our facilities, including the Sports Centre, Performing Arts facilities or Main Hall, please call 023 8043 5636, or contact us at

For more information about our facilities available for hire, please click here.


If you would like further information about our Nursery, please click here or call us on 023 8044 4544.

Kids Parties@Itchen: We offer dance parties, bouncy castle parties, disco parties, games & crafts parties, sports parties, or a mix of them all! If you would like more information please click here or contact us at 

Private Parties: Our facilities make us an excellent venue for parties, and many local organisations have discovered that entertaining at Itchen is easy and affordable.

Our facilities include:

  • Attractive lounge
  • Licensed bar
  • Attractive courtyard setting for drinks receptions
  • Large grounds
  • Off-street parking

Business: Itchen has various facilities which would be ideal for seminars, workshops and meetings, including:

  • Catering and a licensed bar
  • Friendly and efficient Reception staff
  • Off-street parking

If you would like to hire any of these facilities, please call 023 8043 5636, or fill out our Contact Us form.

Health and Fitness: For information about our Fitness Suite, or our Aerobics and Dance Studio, please click here.

Neighbour Information

We aim to be respectful to our neighbours at all times and we encourage the local community to access our facilities.

We advise all of our students and staff to be considerate when parking on the roads surrounding the college, and we do not tolerate students disrupting our neighbours.

We apologise for any disruption which our usual activities, or seasonal activities, such as open evenings, may cause. For a list of when all our major events occur, such as open evenings, please visit the Key Dates page.

If you would like to make a complaint, please contact the college on 023 8043 5636. We advise neighbours not to make complaints publically through our social media, as they may not be addressed as this is not an official channel for complaints.

If you have any questions, please call the college and we will be happy to direct your queries to the most appropriate member of staff.