Where Will I Live?

We provide our International students with safe and comfortable accommodation with one of our local homestay hosts who will treat you as one of the family

Homestay accommodation provides you with an invaluable opportunity to: 

  • Live with a local family in the UK,
  • Practise your English conversational skills, 
  • Experience British culture and daily family life. 

All of our homestay accommodation are in the local area, with 90% of them within a 30 minute walk from college - the other 10% are just an easy bus ride on one of the college buses or local buses away. 

All of our homestay accommodation includes: 

  • Your own bedroom, 
  • Wi-Fi access, 
  • A shared bathroom, 
  • Daily breakfast and evening meals, 
  • 3 meals provided at weekends. 

Parents can be reassured because: 

100% of our families undergo a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) which is an enhanced police check.

90% of our international students live within a 30 minute walk. 

24/7 Emergency support available. 

They treated me like a son. All of them are just amazing. I will miss them a lot.
- Lorenzo, Italy.

Lorenzo is part of our family. I am passionate about creating a family environment for our international students and always treat them how I would like my boys to be treated.
- Sarah, Lorenzo's host mum.