How to Apply
Thank you for choosing to apply at Itchen College! Follow these steps to submit your application:
The application process
You are can apply online here.
- Contact the college directly by emailing email@example.com,or go through our selected agents and representatives in your country.
- Fill out an application form and email it to us. You can download the application form on this page.
- We may interview you either via Skype, telephone or in person, and will give you a free English test and subject tests, where appropriate.
- If you meet our entry criteria, we will offer you a place to study with us, as well as all the guidance you need about studying in the UK.
Course choice options
- High School Programme
- Pre-A Level IELTS Preparation Programme (for A Level or University)
Contact us directly for Group Study tours.
We offer several course choices. so make sure you apply for the one that is best for you. If you need more information about the subjects we offer, please go to our 'Courses' section.
What we need you to send
- A completed Itchen College International application form
- Academic reports from your current place of study
- English language qualification (if you have one)
- Your qualifications and any certificated achievements e.g. music awards
Overseas representatives/Education agents
The college works with selected overseas representatives. they help you with your application and preparation for travelling overseas. A member of college staff visits their offices several times a year, and can meet you and your family there on scheduled visits.
Course start date and academic year
The academic year in the UK runs from September to July.
September start: High School Programme; Pre-A Level IELTS Preparation Programme.
January start: High School Programme; Pre-A Level IELTS Preparation Programme.
We welcome applications throughout the year. Please be aware that, due to high demand, some courses get full quickly.